Did Chief Keef just ink an endorsement deal with the folks at Adidas?

Although the Chicago rapper is currently spending some time in a California rehab to deal with his marijuana addiction, apparently the guy still has his eyes on the proverbial prize. In one of his many recent posts on Twitter, Chief Keef suggested that he was entering into a partnership with the famous shoe company.

“Finna gone head f*** wit Adidas Let em spnsor me #AdiGang,” he recently wrote on the micro-blogging site.

As KollegeKidd points out, this certainly isn’t the first time that Adidas has teamed up with an established member of the Hip Hop community. The shoe company’s relationship with rappers stretches back to the days of Run DMC. However, Adidas hasn’t commented publicly on the matter as of this writing.

If everything falls into place for Chief Keef, then his partnership with Adidas will serve as his third endorsement deal. The rapper previously struck up a relationship with Beat Headphones courtesy of his record label. The guy also has an arrangement with Been Trill Clothing in place.

Since the rapper found himself in a bit of legal trouble in recent days, Vibe believes the famous shoe company is taking a serious risk by backing Chief Keef. Not only did he get busted for speeding last summer, the rapper also failed a string of drug tests. This ultimately resulted in his recent stint in rehab.

The Inquisitr previously reported that Chief Keef is apparently making serious progress in the treatment program. However, Judge Earl Hoffenberg is definitely getting a little tired of spending so much time on the rapper in his courtroom.

“I’ve had murderers who haven’t had so much time before this court. It’s getting ridiculous. I’m very happy he’s doing well, but if he comes back dirty, I’m done. This is it,” he recently told the rapper’s lawyers during a recent hearing.

Chief Keef isn’t the only member of the Hip Hop community Adidas has agreed to work with in recent days. After Kanye West famously took issue with the head of Nike, he said he was working with the company to release a brand new line of shoes.

Kanye West said of his beef with Nike:

“I need royalties. It’s not even like I have a joint venture. At least give me some royalties. Michael Jordan has 5 percent and that business is $2 billion. He makes a 100 million dollars a year off of 5 percent royalties. Nike told me, ‘We can’t give you royalties because you’re not a professional athlete.’ I told them, ‘I go to the Garden and play one-on-no one. I’m a performance athlete.”

What do you think about Chief Keef and Adidas joining forces?