They're the latest artists to distance themselves from the singer

Chance The Rapper and Celine Dion are the latest artists to have pulled their collaborations with R.Kelly from global streaming services.

The two artists join Lady Gaga in distancing themselves from the singer after the Surviving R. Kelly documentary featured testimonies from a slew of women who accused the star of sexual assault. He has constantly denied any wrongdoing.

As TMZ reports, Chance’s 2015 collaboration ‘Somewhere in Paradise’ has been quietly removed from Spotify, Apple Music, and Tidal. The move comes after Chance appeared in the documentary and admitted that making a song with Kelly was a mistake.

In a subsequent statement posted on Twitter, he apologised to “all of [Kelly’s] survivors for working with him and taking this long to speak out.”

Celine Dion, meanwhile, has pulled ‘I’m Your Angel’, her 1997 debut with R. Kelly. The track was recorded in 1998 and featured on Dion’s ‘These Are Special Times’ album before subsequently receiving a Grammy nomination for best pop collaboration.

Last week, Lady Gaga became the first artist to pull her collaboration with Kelly from streaming services. The duet, ‘Do What U Want (With My Body)’, was released as a single from her third album ‘Artpop’ in 2013.

In a subsequent statement on Twitter, Gaga said: “I stand behind these women 1000%, believe them, know they are suffering and in pain, and feel strongly that their voices should be heard and taken seriously.”

Earlier this week, it was reported that police questioned two women who were staying at R. Kelly’s Chicago apartment over claims that he was holding them against their will.

Jocelyn Savage and Azriel Clary were alleged to have been taken hostage by the singer after the claims surfaced in the documentary.