The rapper was flying from LA to New York when it was forced to make an unexpected stop

Cardi B‘s private jet was forced to make an emergency landing earlier today (November 26) en route from Los Angeles to New York.

The plane was reportedly grounded in Chicago after one of its passengers required medical attention. TMZ reports the person who became ill was not a member of the rapper’s crew.

Cardi B responded to the incident on her Instagram story, saying: “I’m stuck in Chicago. We had to do an emergency landing in Chicago. Let me tell you something… I’m not taking no more fucking jets. I don’t give a fuck, bro. These type of shits don’t happen on fucking Delta.”

Earlier this month, it was confirmed that Cardi would be one of the judges on Netflix’s upcoming hip-hop talent show, Rhythm + Flow. The ‘Bodak Yellow’ star will be joined by Chance The Rapper and T.I. on the panel as they “search for the next break out hip-hop star.”

Meanwhile, the rapper made headlines recently as her feud with Nicki Minaj continued. The pair were involved in a fight at a New York Fashion Week event in September, which saw Cardi ejected from the party by security, sporting a huge lump on her head.

Since then, the rappers have been taking shots at each other on social media. Both women have since suggested they will no longer be indulging in the “nonsense” anymore.

Cardi B released her debut album ‘Invasion Of Privacy’ earlier this year. She has since revealed she is already working on new music and said in summer she was hoping to release a new project in September. That failed to materialise, but she did put out a new single in ‘Money’ last month.