"She soo disrespectful... wonder where she got it from?"

Cardi B has revealed that her newborn daughter was born raising her middle finger, proving that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

The rapper, along with husband and Migos member Offset – welcomed their daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus in July, and according to Cardi has inhereted her mother’s attitude.

“Minutes after my daughter was born she was sticking out her middle finger and she stay doing it now all the time,” she tweeted. “She Soo disrespectful… wonder where she got it from?”

Recently the rapper announced her first live show since giving birth. Having cancelled a number of dates in order to care for her daughter, her return to the stage will take place at San Antonio’s Mala Luna Festival, where she’s set to headline.

The event takes place from October 27-28 at Nelson Wolff Stadium while Tyler, the Creator, Lil Pump, Becky G, Nick Jam and more are also featured on the line-up.

She was originally set to open for Mars during his September tour but pulled out. “I thought that after giving birth to my daughter that six weeks would be enough time for me to recover mentally and physically,” she wrote in a tweet.

“I also thought that I’d be able to bring her with me on tour, but I think I underestimated this whole mommy thing.”

Following the birth of Kulture, Cardi B cancelled her tour dates with Bruno Mars.

Cardi and Offset were recently revealed to have secretly gotten married in September – one month before the Migos star proposed onstage in Philadelphia.