The Korean group's leader has followed his 2015 mixtape 'RM' with a new collection of songs

BTS‘ RM has shared a lyric video for his song ‘Seoul’, which is taken from his new “playlist”, ‘mono.’

RM, whose real name is Kim Namjoon, released his self-titled debut mixtape in 2015. He previously teased the release of ‘mono.’ this weekend (October 20).

‘Seoul’ was produced by RM and London synth-pop duo HONNE. The lyric video features shots of the South Korean capital, where BTS live. Watch it below now.

Today, they added: “Incredible to be involved in the making of a mixtape that is now #1 on iTunes in 86 countries [now 88].”

In a message posted to the BTS fancafe forum, RM wrote: “I don’t think there’s anything happier to people who make music than having people to listen to your music! […] I intentionally didn’t put official lyrics [for the playlist]. I hope that many people could interpret and understand my music in each their own language and expressions. [I’m] hoping that each [person] will fill-up their own empty space [on their own]!”

Meanwhile, Whoopi Goldberg gave BTS the shirt off of her back when she appeared on an episode of The Graham Norton Show with the group. After RM explained the band’s message behind recent album ‘Love Yourself: Answer‘, the actor began unbuttoning her shirt.

“I’m giving you this to say thank you for all of the joy you’re bringing,” she said as she did so. “If you look closely, it (the fabric) is all about people and movement. Thank you.”

BTS made their UK debut with two sold-out shows at London’s O2 Arena earlier this month (October 9,10). Next month, the documentary series Burn The Stage will be edited into a movie and given a full cinematic release.