Iggy Azalea postponed an appearance on a U.S. breakfast show on Tuesday (22Mar16) following the terror attacks in Belgium.
The Australian rap star was billed to debut her new video Team on Good Morning America, but the segment was scrapped in favour of incoming news about two bomb blasts in Brussels, which claimed the lives of upwards of 30 people.
Explaining the circumstances to fans on Twitter, the Fancy hitmaker wrote: "Hi guys, we have decided in light of whats (sic) happened this morning in Brussels its (sic) best to come back and visit @GMA tomorrow."
Iggy was reportedly in the studio in New York City when the news of the latest terrorist attacks on Europe first came through.
She added, "Im (sic) sure everyone understands and is more than happy to wait until tomorrow to see the video snippet to #TEAM... Sending prayers to everyone in Brussels. #PrayForPeace."
Iggy wasn't the only music star deeply affected by the atrocities in Brussels - Miley Cyrus is looking for ways to help the families caught up in the bombings, which also left more than a hundred people injured.
Miley took to her social media pages to tell fans she is working with members of her Happy Hippie Foundation to help those impacted.
"My (heart) breaks for Brussels today," she wrote on Instagram. "My heart breaks for the world today.... When will this end, and the love begin... This isn't the planet I wanna live on... NOTHING in the world matters but giving love to others! It's what we need more than anything else! MORE LOVE LESS EVIL!!! Talking with @happyhippiefdn now about what we can do to be there for our friends in Brussels ... Stay tuned on how to get involved... today we must focus on what unites us .... not divides us."
Meanwhile, reports suggest Mariah Carey has been strongly advised not to stage a scheduled concert in Brussels on Sunday (27Mar16). The pop diva was hoping to celebrate her 46th birthday in the city, but sources tell TMZ.com leaders of her security team are urging her to reconsider, fearing she could become a target of the terrorists who struck on Tuesday.