Britney Spears' latest family reunion turned into a real tearjerker after joining sister Jamie Lynn onstage in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday (15Mar16).
The Toxic singer and her brother Bryan teamed up to introduce their little sister to the stage at country music mecca the Grand Ole Opry, and it became a big emotional get together after Britney called Jamie Lynn her "heart and soul" and burst into tears.
Her sister was also teary as she took the stage and hugged the 34-year-old pop star.
It then became clear the magical family moment was as much a surprise to Jamie Lynn as to fans in the audience as she said, "I can't believe that my whole family kept this secret from me!"
"I'm so honoured to be at the Opry, but I'm more honoured to be here with all the people that I love the most," she sobbed.
The singer then took to Instagram after the gig and called her night at the fabled venue "the best surprise ever at the most special place ever".
Meanwhile, Britney posted a shot of herself with brother Bryan backstage, and captioned it: "Before we surprised @jamielynnspears tonight!! So proud of our baby sister."
Mum and dad Jamie and Lynne Spears were also part of the get together, as was Jamie Lynn's husband, Jamie Watson, and her seven-year-old daughter, Maddie.
Jamie Lynn also posted a photo of the Spears clan together before she discovered her brother and sister would be joining her onstage.
Britney made the trip to Nashville from Las Vegas, where she's currently planning and rehearsing for another run of Piece of Me dates at the AXIS at Planet Hollywood, which begin on 6 April (16).