"Tens of thousands of people all together as one, that’s what we do."

Bon Jovi have announced details of a huge UK stadium tour for 2019 – including shows at London’s Wembley Stadium and Liverpool’s Anfield. Tickets are available here.

The rock giants will kick off their first UK tour in six years with a massive Anfield show on June 19, before heading to Wembley Stadium on June 21. The tour will then conclude with a final stop off at Coventry’s Ricoh Arena on June 23. The band will be joined by special guests Manic Street Preachers.

Describing the shows, frontman Jon Bon Jovi said: “Those huge shows, tens of thousands of people all together as one, that’s what we do.

“And we’ve got a few things to put right by playing Wembley Stadium. We were so excited to be the first band to play that new Stadium, I would have helped build it myself to make it happen. So we have a new history to write there. We’ve had some great nights at the Ricoh too.

“Throw in Anfield as a new venue – OK that’s just us showing off! We’re honoured to play there and the first thing I’m doing is getting that iconic picture under the This Is Anfield’ sign.”

He added: ““We’ve become a new, rejuvenated Bon Jovi. A refreshed line up that kills every night. We sound better than ever and we’re enjoying every minute. We are out there as a band, feeding off each other and the fans, having the time of our lives all over again.”