The song "Spirit" is the title track from the Disney film's soundtrack.

The world premiere of Beyoncé’s music video "Spirit" aired Tuesday night exclusively on ABC News during The Lion King: Can You Feel The Love Tonight with Robin Roberts.

The original song was created by the Lemonade performer, who voices Nala inJon Favreau's The Lion King. "Spirit" is also the title track for Beyoncé’s upcoming album, The Lion King: The Gift.

Tonight’s music video premiere was followed by an exclusive interview with the singer. Knowles-Carter discussed the enduring appeal of The Lion King with Roberts, and why she feels so passionately about the story and the music in the new film.

"This soundtrack is a love letter to Africa and I wanted to make sure we found the best talent from Africa, and not just use some of the sounds and did my interpretation of it," Knowles-Carter told ABC News.

"I wanted it to be authentic to what is beautiful about the music in Africa," she said, adding that the album uses "a lot" of drums and "incredible new sounds mixed with some of the producers from America."

Earlier on Tuesday morning, Good Morning America revealed an exclusive first look at Beyoncé’s cover for the Lion King inspired album. The singer also shared the art on her Facebook page.

The Lion King is Disney's latest venture in remaking animated classics, following Aladdin's recent remake that debuted in May. Beyoncé stars alongside Donald Glover, James Earl Jones, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Billy Eichner, John Oliver, Seth Rogen and Alfre Woodard.

Beyoncé's compilation album features global artists and drops July 19, the same day The Lion King hits theaters.

Watch the "Spirit" music video below.