IT SEEMS there’s no bad blood between Beyoncé and LeToya Luckett.

The New York Post reports that Luckett, who is expecting her first child this fall with new husband Tommicus Walker, shared a snapshot of her reunion with Beyoncé.

In the photo, Luckett wears a cheetah print dress that hugs her growing bump. Beyoncé, 37, who wears her stage costume, cradles Luckett’s bump with joy.

Luckett, also 37, simply captioned the picture “Love” with a heart emoji.

Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z were in Arlington, Texas, for their On the Run II tour, which is making its way across the nation.

The ladies haven’t been spotted together in years.

Luckett and fellow bandmate LaTavia Robertson were let go from the group in 2000.

They filed a lawsuit against Destiny’s Child, which was settled out of court, as was a later suit over the band’s hit Survivor, which seems to reference them in the lyrics.

“You thought that I’d be stressed without you/ But I’m chillin’/ You thought that I wouldn’t sell without you/ Sold 9 million.”

Robertson has said she never had any beef with Beyonce but with her father and manager, Matthew Knowles.

“I’m humble to say I have two Grammys. It’s great. I’m so grateful for that experience, to travel the world and do it with my friends. My beef was always with management, not Beyonce. I support all her projects,” she said.

Remaining members Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland eventually found two replacements — Michelle Williams and Farrah Franklin.

Franklin is less chummy with Beyonce after she was let go after just six months with the group, reportedly for a poor work ethic.

Franklin denies this, saying she was very sick and resting on doctors orders before Beyonce announced on live TV that she was out of the group.