The Carters were not physically present at the 2019 Brit Awards this year, but Beyoncé and Jay-Z still took home the award for best international group. But what really caught the Internet's attention was their video acceptance speech, which featured a cheeky Meghan Markle cameo.

"Thank you so much to the Brit Awards for this incredible honor," Beyoncé said during the acceptance video (below). "You guys have always been so supportive. Everything is love. Thank you."

In the background of the video, a custom Meghan Markle portrait hangs on the wall -- looking very similiar to the scene in The Carters' "Apeshit" video that features the Mona Lisa hanging behind the couple.

"You're welcome," Jay-Z continues, while the two turn around to face the portrait.

Additionally, Beyoncé and Jay-Z were both dressed in outfits that resembled their looks in the "Apeshit" video, which came out last summer and which was located entirely at the Louvre museum in Paris.

Bey also took to Instagram to thank the Brits for the award, noting that she "won this award back in 2002 with my besties, Kelly and Michelle," before expressing "How lucky am I to have been in a group with my other best friend."