Bette-Midler.jpg

Bette Midler is set to bring her sparkle to the UK with her first major UK tour in three decades, entitled 'Divine Intervention'.

Encompassing six dates, Midler's 'Divine Intervention' tour kicks off on 9 July at the Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham and draws to close with two shows The O2 in London on 18 July and 19 July. The tour is produced by Live Nation and Larry Magid Entertainment Group. Tickets are on-sale now.

'I'm ready to bring some 'Divine Intervention' to all of my fans this summer. Even though I'm already exhausted just thinking about it,' says Midler. 'I can't wait to perform some of the favorites, as well as some of the new favorites from my most recent album, It's the Girls!. See you on the road!'

Midler will be accompanied on stage by a 14-piece band as well as backing vocals by the Harlette's and production design by renowned stage designer Michael Cotten.

Midler's "Divine Intervention' tour will feature material from the singer's iconic career as well as songs from her critically acclaimed new album, 'It's The Girls!'.

One of the world's best-loved and most versatile entertainers, Bette Midler has garnered accolades in all quarters of show business. She's earned four Grammy Awards including Song of the Year (1989: Wind Beneath My Wings; 1990: From A Distance) and Record of the Year (1989: Wind Beneath My Wings); two Academy Award nominations, three Emmy Awards, one Tony Award, three Golden Globe Awards, and nine American Comedy Awards. Bette Midler has sold over 30 million albums worldwide.

For complete tour and ticket information, visit: bettemidler.com & www.livenation.com

BETTE MIDLER: UK 2015 TOUR DATES
July 09 Birmingham, UK Barclaycard Arena
July 11 Manchester, UK Manchester Arena
July 13 Glasgow, UK The SSE Hydro
July 15 Leeds, UK First Direct Arena
July 18 London, UK The O2
July 19 London, UK The O2