Azealia Banks has blamed Pharrell Williams for the failure of her recent single 'ATM Jam'.

The US rapper collaborated with Williams on the track but, unlike his work with Daft Punk or Robin Thicke, it failed to be a hit single. In fact, the song peaked at Number 169 in the Official UK Singles Chart. Banks has now lashed out at her collaborator, saying Williams was not interested in helping her promote the track.

Posting about the fate of the song on Twitter, Banks tweeted. "The reason 'ATM Jam' did poorly is because Pharell changed his mind about wanting to be associated with me after he had his lite skin comeback," She later added: "But fuck it what's new? Azealia banks having to scrape claw and fight for what she wants. This is normal for me now."

She continued: "The minute I feel like I should give a fuck and stop talking shit the good lord reminds me that no one else gives a fuck and neither should I."

Banks recently announced details of a March 2014 UK tour. The rapper will begin the stretch at the O2 Academy in Glasgow, before calling in at Manchester, Birmingham and finishing at London's O2 Academy Brixton for a rescheduled date.

All tickets purchased for the Brixton Academy show, which was scheduled for November 2013 will be valid for the show on March 29.

Banks is due to release her much-delayed 'Broke With Expensive Taste' album in January 2014. It was originally scheduled for release in September 2012 but has since been postponed on several occasions. Banks recently confirmed that 'ATM Jam' will no longer appear on the album.

Azealia Banks will play:

Glasgow O2 Academy (March 25)
Manchester Academy (26)
Birmingham O2 Academy (27)
Brixton O2 Academy (29) (Rescheduled from November 30, 2013)