90239.jpg

Ashley Roberts has decided to let nature take its course when it comes to having children.

There have been plenty of rumours about the 33-year-old's love life, but the former Pussycat Doll insists she's currently single and enjoying it.

Her best friend and former band mate Kimberly Wyatt recently had her first child, but Ashley isn't in that head space yet.

"On my last trip to the gynecologist, she told me I should start thinking about freezing my eggs. I couldn't believe it!" the dancer-and-singer marveled in an interview with British magazine Star.

"It was like, 'If those bad boys are about to give up, we need 'em frozen!' But I didn't do it. I decided to let nature take its course."

Kimberly, 33, and her husband Max Rogers had daughter Willow at the beginning of last December. But her parenting duties haven't put a dampener on the girls' close bond.

"At first I was convinced things would never be the same again and it was scary because it made me realise that we were both growing up," Ashley admitted.

"Our relationship has grown too though, which is lovely."

Now when the pair hang out, there's often a third little person with them. While spending time with Willow is a lot of fun, it hasn't set Ashley's biological clock ticking just yet.

"I'm a late bloomer, so babies aren't on my radar yet," she explained. "But I'm in love with that child. I mean, I was pretty much there at the birth. She is such a joy to have around. I cannot wait for when she's old enough for us to have Willow and Auntie Ashley days."