“Can’t believe I almost let my anxiety ruin this for me today … not today satan!"

Ariana Grande has spoken out for the first time since her split from fiancee Pete Davidson was reported earlier this week.

The singer reportedly appeared at a televised taping of A Very Wicked Halloween, an upcoming concert that celebrates the 15th anniversary of the iconic musical.

Despite reportedly skipping rehearsals, Page Six claims that she appeared to sing one of the musical’s most recognisable numbers.

“She showed up to film the special even though she wasn’t at rehearsal, so she’s making her comeback,” a source told Page Six. “She was incredible, she wore a green satin top and sang The Wizard & I.”

Immediately afterwards, she posted on Instagram – marking the first time she has spoken out since her split from Davidson.

“Can’t believe I almost let my anxiety ruin this for me today … not today satan! Not tomorrow or the next day either … not no more u can suck my big green d**k … finna sing my heart out and be a big walking vessel of love.”

On Sunday, TMZ first revealed that the pair split up over the weekend, having realised “that it was it simply was not the right time for their relationship to take off. We’re told the two still have love for each other, but things are over romantically.”

The split comes a week after Grande admitted that she was taking a short break from music after the death of former boyfriend Mac Miller in September.