The rapper passed away in September

Ariana Grande has shared an intimate clip of her ex-boyfriend Mac Miller on her Instagram stories.

Miller passed away in September after he was found unresponsive at his San Fernando Valley home. He is believed to have died from an apparent overdose. He was 26 years old.

Last night (October 22), Grande shared a video of Miller chatting to her mother, Joan Grande, and her grandmother, Marjorie Grande.

In the clip, the three of them are watching an Elton John interview. “I should’ve worn that for the night,” Miller says of Elton John’s outfit before looking back and smiling at Grande, who is filming him.

The video was filmed on the night of Madonna’s private Oscars after party (March 4). The then-couple attended the event, marking the last time they were photographed together before announcing their split in May.

The clip, posted to her Instagram stories, sees Miller adorned with a simple love heart emoji.

Following his death, Grande posted a black-and-white photo of Miller. There was no caption.

She later posted a video of the star, captioning it: “I adored you from the day I met you when I was nineteen and I always will,” Grande captioned the post. “I can’t believe you aren’t here anymore. I really can’t wrap my head around it. we talked about this. so many times. I’m so mad, I’m so sad I don’t know what to do.

“you were my dearest friend. for so long. above anything else. I’m so sorry I couldn’t fix or take your pain away. I really wanted to. the kindest, sweetest soul with demons he never deserved. I hope you’re okay now. rest.”

Meanwile, Grande has told fans that she’s “ready” to head out on tour in support of her recent album ‘Sweetener’.

Fans were unsure whether Grande would go ahead with the shows, following her announcement that she was taking a break from music to focus on her mental health.