"Let me surprise you"

Ariana Grande has released a trailer to a new online docuseries, which will hit YouTube tomorrow.

Titled Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Diaries, the four-part film will offer up an insight into the making of the pop star’s latest album ‘Sweetener’.

Footage from last year’s One Love Manchester benefit show will also feature.

Tomorrow (November 29) will see the release of the series’ first instalment, with individual episodes being uploaded to the platform on a weekly basis. If you’re subscribed to YouTube’s premium service, you’ll be able to binge the lot tomorrow.

As the trailer for the project begins, the words “Let me surprise you” flash up on the screen against a pink backdrop. “It ain’t a movie… issa docuseries.”

“We wanted to bring you as closely into our world as possible,” Grande says, while visuals from her tour are cut with behind-the-scenes clips.

Meanwhile, yesterday saw the singer unveil the Mean Girls-inspired trailer for the upcoming ‘Thank U, Next’ video. The clip features the hit movie’s Jonathan Bennett alongside singer Troye Sivan, Colleen Ballinger, and more.

Elsewhere, Ariana Grande recently responded to a troll who accused her of “milking” her ex-partner Mac Miller’s death when she posted a memory of the couple on her Twitter page.

“I pray you never have to deal with anything like this ever and I’m sending you peace and love,” she replied.