Puns include:

- Brew From The Afternoon
- What A Scrummy Flan
- Scone For The Road
- When The Bun Goes Down
- I Bet You Love Food On The Dancefloor
- Still Bake You Scones
- Get on yer dancing choux

Arctic Monkeys‘ Matt Helders has announced he is opening a cafe in hometown Sheffield next year.

The sticksman took to Instagram to reveal his New Year plans for an all day cafe called Ambulo.

Writing about the eatery he said: “Arriving in 2019 All Day Café Sheffield. Different to what I usually post, but I’m getting in the restaurant biz, believe it or not. Happy to be doing it with my mate @jamesohara1 and his capable team. @weareambulo.”

Next year will also see Helders continuing work on his forthcoming solo album which he recently described as “like a John Carpenter kind of thing”.

“I’ve got a little studio set up at home now that, when I’m there, I can commit some time to,” he said. “That’s basically old drum machines and synthesisers – a bit more electronic and a bit more like soundtrack-y, like a John Carpenter kind of thing.”

He continued: “There isn’t really a goal for what it will be yet. I’m just trying to drop in the tools in case, whether it’s a score or a record or what. I’m just enjoying it as a hobby and, when that leads to something, I think that feels a bit better for me when it’s, like, just something I wanted to do and have interest in.”

Outside of Arctic Monkeys, Helders has worked with Iggy Pop on his ‘Post Pop Depression‘ album and has taken an interest in photography.

The band are among the artists rumoured to be headline Glastonbury 2019, while they’ve also been tipped to top the bill at Reading & Leeds next year.