'Oxnard’ is set to be released next month

Anderson.Paak‘s tracklist for his forthcoming new album ‘Oxnard’ has been revealed and it features some big names.

The rapper will release the follow-up to 2016’s ‘Malibu’ on November 16. The announcement comes after the release of ‘Tints’ earlier this month, a collaboration with Kendrick Lamar.

Unveiling the tracklist over on Apple Music, the album features the likes of Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Q-Tip, J Cole and more. You can see the artwork and full ‘Oxnard’ tracklist below.

‘Oxnard’

1. The Chase (feat. Kadhja Bonet)
2. Headlow (feat. Norelle)
3. Tints (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
4. Who R U?
5. 6 Summers
6. Saviers Road
7. Smile / Petty
8. Mansa Musa (feat. Dr. Dre & Coco Sarai)
9. Brother’s Keeper (feat. Pusha T)
10. Anywhere (feat. Snoop Dogg & the Last Artful, Dodgr)
11. Trippy (feat. J. Cole)
12. Cheers (feat. Q-Tip)
13. Sweet Chick (feat. BJ the Chicago Kid)
14. Left to Right

Meanwhile, .Paak also released the video for his collaborative track with Lamar.

Speaking to Beats 1’s Zane Lowe, .Paak discussed working with Kendrick: “He’s the most humble, selfless, amazing, focused young gentleman I’ve ever met,” he said. “Some people you can trust to just send it and they gonna send it back and it’s gonna be flames. I just knew that would be the case with him.”

Discussing ‘Oxnard’ in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, .Paak said: “This is the album I dreamed of making in high school, when I was listening to [Jay-Z]’s ‘The Blueprint’, The Game’s ‘The Documentary’, and [Kanye West’s] ‘The College Dropout’.”

The record is .Paak’s first release on Aftermath Entertainment – the label owned by Dr. Dre.

The rapper will also join Travis Scott, Chance the Rapper, SZA, and many more acts for a benefit concert celebrating the life of the late Mac Miller. The concert takes place at Los Angeles’ Greek Theatre on October 31.