Paak is back...

Anderson.Paak has announced that he’ll release new album ‘Oxnard’ next month.

The rapper will release the follow up to 2016’s ‘Malibu’ on November 16, with the announcement following the release of ‘Tints’ last week, his collaboration with Kendrick Lamar.

Announcing the album on Twitter, Paak shared the album’s artwork – which appears to show him and his band inside a cloud-like graphic.

The record is .Paak’s first release on Aftermath Entertainment and is expected to feature contributions from label boss Dr Dre.

Speaking to Beats 1’s Zane Lowe last week, Paak discussed working with Kendrick.

“He’s the most humble, selfless, amazing, focused young gentleman I’ve ever met,” he said. “Some people you can trust to just send it and they gonna send it back and it’s gonna be flames. I just knew that would be the case with him.”

Discussing Oxnard In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, .Paak said: “This is the album I dreamed of making in high school, when I was listening to [Jay-Z]’s ‘The Blueprint’, The Game’s ‘The Documentary’, and [Kanye West’s] ‘The College Dropout’.”

The rapper will also join Travis Scott, Chance the Rapper, SZA, and many more acts for a benefit concert celebrating the life of the late Mac Miller. The concert takes place at Los Angeles’ Greek Theatre on October 31.