Model Amber Rose is criticising Pink for hitting out at women who flaunt their bodies for attention and money.
The Missundazstood star made the comments in a post on Twitter.com (08Mar16) in recognition of International Women's Day, in what many believe to be a thinly veiled dig at Kim Kardashian, who had caused an uproar on social media this week by posting a nude, barely censored, selfie.
"Shout out to all of the women, across the world, using their brains, their strength, their work ethic, their talent, their 'magic' that they were born with, that only they possess", the 36-year-old singer tweeted.
"It may not ever bring you as much 'attention' or bank notes as using your body, your sex, your t**s and a**es, but women like you don't need that kind of 'attention'," she added.
Pink did not reference the reality star directly, but some of her followers called her out for being judgmental as she has also posed topless in the past. However, Pink was unfazed by the comments, replying, "You are all entitled to your opinions and feelings and I am open to hear all of it. But it won't change my mind."
Actress Chloe Grace Moretz, who condemned Kim for being a bad role model to young women, agreed with Pink, writing, "@Pink smart, strong statement. My sentiments exactly."
However, Amber, who recently ended her public feud with Kim, who is married to the model's ex-boyfriend, Kanye West, has taken aim at Pink, accusing her of classism.
"Damn Pink we were all born naked society sexualizes our breast and bodies," she wrote on Instagram.com. "If a grown mother of 2 is comfortable with her body and wants to show it off that's none of ur (sic) business or anyone else's... That's our problem! We're so quick to down each other instead of uplifting! Pink, We've seen u damn near naked swinging from a rope ( Beautifully) but what's the difference between a rope, a pole and a pic on Instagram? Classism. Because u (sic) sing while ur half naked does that make it 'Classy' or is it because u have a 'talent'? I'm not dissing at all Pink just curious after u said 'You'll never have to make a silly excuse for yourself (sic).'"
Kim defended her confident pictures in a blog post entitled, International Women's Day, which she uploaded on Tuesday (08Mar16). In the message, she also urged haters to "move on" from the infamous leaked sex tape she made with ex-boyfriend Ray J over a decade ago.
"I am empowered by my body," she began. "I am empowered by my sexuality. I am empowered by feeling comfortable in my skin. I am empowered by showing the world my flaws and not being afraid of what anyone is going to say about me."
Kim's response has won her high praise from Amber, who has made it her mission to end the so-called 'slut shaming', and she extended an invite for the reality TV star to join her next charity walk.
"@kimkardashian I don't know u well but I saw u speak about slut shaming and as u know I'm an activist feminist so it spoke to me," she continued. "Being Slut shamed and ridiculed is not fun it's hurtful and mean... Last year at my Slutwalk (charity event) I told my Slut shaming story.
"This year I would love for u to come and tell urs (sic). This is an open invite from me to u and ur sisters are welcomed too. Let's let the naysayers know u are so much more then a sex tape (13 years ago) f**k it own it. Ur a mom and a business woman, a wife, sister and daughter. Hope we can make this happen... (sic)".