89490.jpg

Christina Aguilera considers nesting at home with her family to be 'a gift from God'.

The 34-year-old What a Girl Wants singer has two children, a seven-year-old son, Max, with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman and a daughter, Summer Rain, who she welcomed with fiancé Matt Rutler last August.

Christina is constantly busy making music and serving as a mentor on US TV singing competition The Voice, so when she's able to enjoy some downtime with her clan, the star relishes every moment.

"When you're working so much on The Voice, just being at home is a gift from God,' she noted during an appearance on American talk show Live! With Kelly and Michael. "Being at home with the kids in my sweatpants, I'm good."

Christina visited Disneyland in Anaheim with her family last weekend.

And the songstress is chuffed by how much her tots enjoyed the outing.

"She was so happy," Christina gushed about her daughter's reaction to the theme park. "She's a total like [people-person]... She loves watching people, so this is the place to come. If you are not shy, and you want to see people... I mean, she loved it."

The Beautiful hitmaker noted there are distinct personality differences between her little girl Summer Rain and the tot's older brother Max.

But Christina finds it wonderful the siblings get along so well despite their differing temperaments.

"Oh my God, they laugh so much together. She wants to do everything like him," she shared of the kids' cute relationship. "If he starts laughing about something, she's like, 'What'd I miss?!'"