89406.jpg

The 34-year-old singer has two children, a seven-year-old son, Max, with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman and a daughter, Summer Rain, who she welcomed with her fiance Matt Rutler in August.

Last Sunday it was Mother's Day in America, which should be a time for Christina to relax. However, the blonde star decided to dedicate the day to her kids.

'It was a day at home,' she smiled to People magazine. 'I got to organise [Summer Rain's] closet. And I got to spend time with the kids in the pool and she was splashing around the little tub. It was awesome.'

Christina is busy as ever, working on her upcoming album and serving as a judge on US talent show The Voice. However, she still makes time for her children and appreciates watching them grow up.

'It's the little things that are so amazing as a mom and just make me so happy and proud to be the mother of two beautiful, amazing, incredibly talented, lovely children,' the proud mother gushed. 'I'm so happy.'

The star was already practised at motherhood when little Summer Rain came along, so she knows all about the sleepless nights. However, it sounds like the little girl didn't make it too challenging anyway.

"Summer is a pretty zen baby," the star explained to British magazine Hello! "She's extremely alert and present since birth, but calm, steady and solid in her spirit. She loves people and really takes you in, when meeting someone new. She laughs a ton and is easy to make smile. She just seems happy to be alive. She just wants to be where the action is."