"I AM READY"

Adele has taken to Instagram to share her excitement about the Spice Girls reunion.

The “Hello” singer writes beneath a photo of her as a child: “HA! This is how I feel right now! I AM READY ✌🏻”

In the photo, Adele is leaning against a wall full of posters of the iconic ’90s girl band.

The post comes the same day (November 5) that the Spice Girls announced a reunion with a run of UK stadium concerts.

However, Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice, will not be joining the group for the summer 2019 shows.

The group made the announcement via a mock news report on Twitter, which features Geri Horner (Ginger Spice), Mel B (Scary Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) and Mel C (Sporty Spice).

It’s not the first time that Adele has broadcast her love for the band.

In 2016, the singer appeared on James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke in which she performed a rendition of ‘Wannabe’, the Spice Girls’ hit 1996 debut single.

Adele tells Corden in the video that she used to dress up as Ginger Spice and was “truly heartbroken” when Geri departed the band in 1998.

Tickets for the Spice Girls’ reunion tour go on sale this Saturday, November 10 at 10.30am and will be available to buy here.