2 New Taylor Swift Songs to Lil Peep's Posthumous LP: Vote for Your Favorite New Music Friday Release!

Valheria Rocha
Taylor Swift
Happy New Music Friday from all of your favorite artists! It's been a busy end of the week, with Taylor Swift sneaking in not one, but two new gems for Swifties, and Camila Cabello giving her fans yet another taste of Romance before it drops Dec. 6.

Swift's double-duty included a Shawn Mendes-assisted remix of "Lover" and the first snippet of her purring performance in the movie musical Cats with "Beautiful Ghosts." The whimsical, tug-on-your-heartstrings ballads only continue with Khalid's surprise drop of "Up All Night" and Celine Dion's 12th English-language studio album Courage. The pop legend laments her late husband and manager Rene Angelil in her tear-jerking journey of loss and recovery, to the effervescent, electronic track "Flying on My Own" to the stirring melody "I Will Be Stronger."

Taylor Swift attends the MTV Video Music Awards at Prudential Center on Aug. 26, 2019.
READ MORE
First Stream: New Music From Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Celine Dion & More
Lil Peep is also remembered this week with the posthumous release of his album Everybody's Everything. The 19-track compilation features Rich the Kid, Lil Tracy, Diplo, iLoveMakonnen and more while honoring the late artist with fan favorites that hadn't hit streaming before.

So which New Music Friday is your favorite? Vote below!

Which New Music Friday release is your favorite?

"Beautiful Ghosts" - Taylor Swift

"Lover (Remix)" - Taylor Swift feat. Shawn Mendes

"Everything I Wanted" - Billie Eilish

"Courage" - Celine Dion

"Living Proof" - Camila Cabello

"Up All Night" - Khalid

"Everybody's Everything" - Lil Peep

"Ocean" - Lady Antebellum

"Blanco" - J Balvin

Other: