Jamie Oborne responded to questions from fans on Twitter

The 1975‘s manager Jamie Oborne has revealed more details about the band’s fourth album, ‘Notes on a Conditional Form’. The LP marks the second part of the Music for Cars era.

Matty Healy previously confirmed that the band would release two albums in one year, later adding that one of their Drive Like I Do songs ’28’ would be appearing on the record.

Last night, Oborne fielded questions from fans on Twitter, with one asking, ‘I know is a little bit early to ask but can you tell us anything about Notes on a Conditional Form? Please?’ Oborne replied, ‘Matty keeps talking about a nighttime record. X’

Later, another fan asked Oborne to confirm when the first single from ‘Notes…’ would drop. ‘Matty said the first single from Notes is out in January… I that true??’ they wrote.

‘More likely February at this point in time,’ Oborne replied. He also gave more details about the album’s full release, writing, ‘Well we wanted to hit 1st June 2019 but have lots to do so let’s see x’ You can see those tweets below.

Last week, The 1975 shared their new single ‘It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You)’, taken from their upcoming album ‘A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships’.

The arrival of the anthemic pop track brings to a close the cryptic form of release the band used to promote the single via social media, which included a typographic funnel made up of the title and a lyrics sheet.

The third single from The 1975’s forthcoming album ‘A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships’ hears the group explore dystopian themes, such as the idea that we are living in a simulated reality.