All she wanted was a little TLC.

Paige thought she’d rekindled her love with Softs3rve when the DJ/graffiti artist finally showed his face on tonight’s Mary + Jane -- and professed his undying love to her in between spinning records at Jenee’s ’90s-themed birthday bash. By episode’s end, however, the weed-selling blonde had discovered her ex was a BS artist -- the kind of guy that thinks he’s fly and is also known as a buster. Always talkin’ about what he wants and just sits on his broke ass.

Sound familiar? It should: In a fit of rage, Paige hijacked the karaoke machine and sang those very lines during a LOL performance of TLC’s “No Scrubs” (complete with an epic mic drop at the end).

And that got us thinking: Which other songs could be used to annihilate an ex? Here are our top 17 -- tell us which you like best, or if we missed any of your favorites. Then be sure to watch another M+J on Monday at 10/9c!

“SORRY,” BEYONCE

Key lyrics: “Middle fingers up, put them hands high/Wave it in his face, tell him, ‘Boy, bye’”

“ROLLING IN THE DEEP,” ADELE

Key lyrics: “Go ahead and sell me out, and I'll lay your sh-t bare”

“NEEDED ME,” RIHANNA

Key lyrics: “Didn't they tell you that I was a savage? F-ck your white horse and a carriage”

“LIPS ARE MOVIN,” MEGHAN TRAINOR

Key lyrics: “You’re full of something but it ain’t love”

“HOT ‘N COLD,” KATY PERRY

Key lyrics: “You change your mind like a girl changes clothes/You PMS like a b-tch”

“PERFECT ILLUSION,” LADY GAGA

Key lyrics: “Now that I'm waking up, I still feel the blow/But at least now I know it wasn't love”

“BLOW ME (ONE LAST KISS),” P!NK

Key lyrics: “You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of sh-t”

“FIRE BURNS,” NICKI MINAJ

Key lyrics: “I hope you lay down in your sleep and you choke on every lie you told”

“SAME OLD LOVE," SELENA GOMEZ

Key lyrics: “I'm not spending any time wasting tonight on you”

“UP OUT MY FACE,” MARIAH CAREY

Key lyrics: “When I break, I break/If we were two Lego blocks, even the Harvard University graduating class of 2010 couldn't put us back together again”

“NEVER AGAIN,” KELLY CLARKSON

Key lyrics: “I hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green/I hope when you're in bed with her, you think of me”

“LOSE MY BREATH,” DESTINY’S CHILD

Key lyrics: “You don't have no business in this/Here's your papers, baby, you are dismissed”

“THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN,” NANCY SINATRA

Key lyrics: “You keep thinking that you'll never get burned/Ha, I just found me a brand-new box of matches”

“YOU OUGHTA KNOW,” ALANIS MORISSETTE

Key lyrics: “Every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back, I hope you feel it”

“I DIDN’T LIKE YOU ANYWAY,” THE DONNAS

Key lyrics: “A Boston baked bean is the size of your head/I heard you even wet your bed”

“F-CK YOU,” CEELO GREEN

Key lyrics: “I've got some news for you: I really hate your ass right now.”

"WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER," TAYLOR SWIFT

Key lyrics: Every. single. one. of. them.