Hey all,

Running ruTorrent v3.8, Jackett. I'm simply looking for high seed/leech torrents on my private tracker to increase my upload ratio. My plan, based on what I've read is to start as simple as possible. I'm not advanced enough to use Sonarr or ISSRI. I'm starting basic, I'm taking the name of the torrent file on the private tracker, ei "Hotel Artemis 2018 1080p BluRay DTS-HD MA 5 1 x264-iFT", I'm attempting to seed and searching via Jackett on the major public torrents to find a match.

I'm finding exact matches of the file size, name, kind, however, with the exception of conflicting end "handles" on name of the file (so I think I'm correct in referring to this as the end "hash").

Does the handle name of the person encoding the file, as I'm noticing this may differ depending on the tracker, ei Hotel Artemis 2018p BluRau DTS-HD MA 5 1 x264-IFT, HDH need to match the exact file size and type of the torrent I'm attempting to cross-seed? If the answer is yes, is it possible to rename the file downloaded to match the file I'm attempting to cross-seed?

I tried another way to cross-seed the file from the public tracker A to my private tracker B by simply adding the private torrent url in the "tracker properties" portion of the torrent I'm already seeding. However, that doesn't work.

Appreciate the help!