Hello, today I am going to tell you how to sit back, have a cup of coffee and increase your rank in website ranking sites like Alexa. This method is called traffic exchanging and is possible in both manual and automatic modes. In manual mode, you click to visit other people's websites to get views in return to your own website. This process is automatic in auto-traffic exchanges. The process is really simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Click HERE to join Hitleap!
http://i.imgur.com/1di22NT.png

2. On the page above, enter your email address (you won't receive spam), your desired username and password and then click REGISTER.

3. Once your registration is complete (after clicking the activation link in your email inbox you will receive from Hitleap), you can login to your account area.
You will see a bunch of links at the top bar of the website, first of which is

a. OVERVIEW. In this area, you will see the minutes you have to let others view your websites. You can also edit your email and password on this area.

b. MY WEBSITES., is the place you can add and edit your websites where you want to get visitors to.

c. TRAFFIC EXCHANGE. is the place where you will be able to start your automatic viewing of other people's websites. You can Hitleap Viewer and start viewing right away. It's a small program that is like a browers and will let you browse other people's websites. This is of absolute benefit, especially as you will not get any sounds, pop ups and... By starting viewing in this application you will start earning MINUTES which will be automatically assigned to your websites, so that you will get visitors in return.

d. BUY.. is where you will be able to buy traffic, more slots and upgrade your account for a small price. All prices are the best you can find compared to the volume of deliveries made by this day (more than 80 billion hits WOW)

e. SUPPORT. Hitleap has a very friendly support team dedicated to all your problems surrounding the website itself or other problems you may have using their service. You will get what you want FAST!

If you have questions, comment here or PM me.