Are you looking to upgrade your monitor or buy a new gaming PC? Do yourself a solid and check out Dell's sale at Rakuten's marketplace. Everything is 10 percent off today.

You have to apply coupon code CQ4I-0ADE-RON3-JRSU at checkout to get the discount, which is capped at a generous $150. Not everything is an actual bargain, even after the 10 percent savings, though there are deals to be had. For example, we found a couple of big-size gaming monitors with G-Sync support that are cheaper with a coupon code than anywhere else.

Alienware 34-inch Monitor | 2560x1080 | G-Sync | $674.99 (save $75)
This 34-inch Alienware monitor (AW3418HW) has a 2560x1080 resolution, 160Hz refresh rate (overclocked), and G-Sync support. Use coupon code CQ4I-0ADE-RON3-JRSU for the full discount. Buy at Rakuten

Alienware 34-inch Monitor | 3440x1440 | G-Sync | $899.99 (save $100)
Similar in style and features to the above, the AW3418DW bumps the resolution to 3440x1440 and has a lower (but still fast) 120Hz refresh rate. Use coupon code CQ4I-0ADE-RON3-JRSU for the full discount. Buy at Rakuten

The coupon code works on everything Dell lists in its marketplace page, including items from other manufacturers, like a Samsung SmartThings Hub or iRobot vacuum, if any of that is of interest. There are several thousand items, including everything from desktops and laptops, to luggage and home improvement products.