Are you looking to liquid cool your CPU? All-in-one kits make it easy to go the liquid CPU cooler route, and if you're interesting in doing so, you can snag Corsair's Hydro Series H55 for $49.99 today on Amazon.

This cooler is especially suited for systems where you're short on space, as it only occupies a 120mm fan slot. It also features a tool-free mounting bracket for painless installation.

Corsair Hydro Series H55 | 120mm Radiator | $49.99
This all-in-one liquid cooler has a 120mm radiator and a low profile design for fitting into cramped spaces. Buy at Amazon

We've seen this cooler drop to $49.99 before, though it often sells for at least $10 more, and sometimes higher.

Amazon also has a few other Hydro Series models on sale. The H60, for example, is $5 more and comes with an upgraded PWM fan and white LED lighting.

Corsair Hydro Series H60 | 120mm Radiator | $54.99
Similar in design to the H55, the H60 sports an upgraded PWM fan that dynamically adjusts its speed between 600-1,700 RPM. It also adds LED lighting to the pump head. Buy at Amazon

If you're willing to spend more, the thicker H75 with dual 120mm fans is on sale for $69.99 (down from $89.99) and the H80i v2 with dual fans and RGB lighting is on sale for $74.99 (down from $109.99).

Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Dual Fans | $69.99
This is a thicker cooler because it ships with two 120mm PWM fans, one on each side of the radiator, for added cooling performance. Buy at Amazon

Corsair Hydro Series H80i v2 | RGB Lighting | $74.99
The H80i v2 is also a thicker cooler with dual 120mm fans, but adds RGB lighting to the mix. Buy at Amazon