Get your game on without breaking the bank

While you could very easily spend thousands on a gaming rig, these days it's not necessary to get a gaming laptop that's more than capable of meeting your needs. Indeed, there are plenty of cheap gaming laptops available for under $1,000, and if you look around, you can find gaming laptop deals that give you a lot of bang for your buck.

Luckily, you've come to precisely the right place to find the best cheap gaming laptop deals. We've taken care most of the legwork and compiled the best prices from around the web. Whatever your budget may be, you're sure to find something at the right price while still being able to deliver an exciting gaming experience without any glitches.

Directly below you will find the best deals from this past week. Further down the page, you'll see our picks for the best cheap gaming laptops under $1,000. Read on to find the one that's right for you!

The best gaming laptop deal of the week

Dell G5 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop | Was $1,099, now $879.99 | Walmart
Available in Beijing Red (it's more expensive if you choose Licorice Black), this new gaming machine from Dell is portable, powerful, and stylish. It features a Coffee Lake i5 processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics, Maxx Audio, 16GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD combo drive. Even better, it's more than $200 off list price.

More cheap gaming laptop deals of the week

HP Pavilion 15-CX0040NR 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop | Was $829.99, now $743.40 | Walmart
A very affordable 15-inch option, this HP is equipped with an IPS 1080p display, AMD Radeon RX graphics, a Coffee Lake i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD combo drive. Plus, it's $80 off its list price and $6 less than it was last week.

Dell G3 15-inch Gaming Laptop | Was $849.99, now $789.99 | Walmart
At just 22mm thick, this 15-inch laptop is highly portable. Plus, it comes equipped with Nvidia GeForce 1050Ti graphics, which is powered by Nvidia Pascal, purportedly the most advanced GPU architecture ever. Best of all, it's currently $60 off list price.

MSI GL62M 7RDX-2027 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop | Was $999, now $849 | Adorama via eBay
Another 15-inch gaming laptop, this one comes with a wide view 94% NTSC panel and IPS. Plus, you get 8GB RAM and a 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD combo drive. Even better, it's $150 off list price.

Lenovo Legion Y530 15.6-inch Laptop | Was $1,099.99, now $849.99 | Lenovo
Another machine with a lot of power and storage under the hood, this Lenovo laptop will handle all your gaming on the go demands. It's equipped with a Kaby Lake i7 processor, 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics. Better yet, when you apply coupon code "GAME4DAYS," you'll save $250 off the list price.

HP 15t Omen 15.6-inch Laptop | Was $1,069.99, now $909.49 | HP
With features like Intel Optane memory and Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 graphics, this HP Omen laptop will give you a great gaming experience wherever you take it. It also comes with a Kaby Lake i7 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 144Hz IPS display. To get this price, select the 144Hz display upgrade for $70, then apply coupon code "15GAMER" to get a 15% discount.