Yes, I know I'm a little late with my monthly announcement for the new Arch Linux ISO image update, but better late than never, right? So here it is: Arch Linux 2016.03.01 ISO is now available for download.

Arch Linux 2016.03.01 has been seeded to users on the first day of March 2016, and as expected, it includes all the software updates, bugfixes, and security patches that have been released during the month of February 2016.
Finally, Arch Linux upgraded to the newest long-term supported Linux 4.4 kernel branch sometime at the end of February, so this is the first ISO image of the rolling release operating system to include a kernel from the Linux 4.4 LTS series.
However, Arch Linux 2016.03.01 ships with Linux kernel 4.4.1 LTS, but after any fresh install, you should do a general update of the system, which will pull in the Linux kernel 4.4.3 LTS package from the stable repos (Linux 4.4.4 LTS is now in Testing).
In the coming days, Arch Linux will also receive today's Linux kernel 4.4.5 LTS update as well, so make sure you always keep your operating system up to date with the latest security patches and software releases.
Of course, that also means you don't have to download the new Arch Linux 2016.03.01 ISO to keep your installation up-to-date, as it is mainly targeted to newcomers, as well as to those who want to do a fresh install.
Download Arch Linux 2016.03.01 right from the official website.