Watch Dogs creative director confirms specs for running title at Ultra settings

The minimum system requirements to run Watch Dogs on a Windows PC makes the game pretty accessible to anyone with a relatively modern PC (we're talking Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 era hardware). However, the recommended system requirements are quite a bit more demanding, and if you want to run Watch Dogs with Ultra settings, you'll need a GeForce GTX 780 graphics card.

Watch Dogs creative director Johnathan Morin took to Twitter to announce the beefy hardware you'll need to run the game in all its visual glory.

"Ultra specs: Intel Core i7 4770K with a GeForce 780. The PC video was recorded on an Intel Core i7 3930K with a GeForce Titan IIRC," Morin said.

As for the minimum requirements listed on Steam, you'll need one of the aforementioned processors or higher, 6GB of RAM, GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5770 or higher, and 25GB of hard drive space. For the recommended requirements, hardware gets bumped up to an Intel Core i7 3770 / AMD FX-8350 X8 or higher, 8GB of RAM, GeForce GTX 560 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 7850 or higher, and the same amount of hard drive space (25GB).

Watch Dogs will be available to play May 27, 2014. You can pre-purchase the game for $60, or snag the Deluxe Edition for $70.