If you haven't yet played Far Cry 5 and don't want to spoil the ending, you're going to want to avoid Ubisoft's tease for a Far Cry announcement that's coming during tomorrow Game Awards. It really gives it away.

I won't even embed the video until the end of the post—I will simply say that some sort of Far Cry news is coming during the big show tomorrow, and if you're interested, you should watch it. (Although watching it will spoil you too, so maybe this is all wasted effort.)

In any event, Far Cry 5 ended with a surprise nuclear Armageddon: It turns out that Joseph Seed, the apocalyptic preacher at the heart of all the trouble in Hope County, was right all along. I thought it was a fantastic twist, plenty of other players did not, but either way it appears that Ubisoft is going follow up that ending with some sort of Mad Max Montana mayhem.

The new game, expansion, or whatever it turns out to be will take place many years after the events of Far Cry 5: Enough time for the radioactive winds of war to disperse, for a new world to emerge from the old, and for humanity to get to work screwing it all up yet again. How that screwing-up will take place is the mystery. It could be a themed Far Cry-style FPS, like Blood Dragon—objectively the best Far Cry game, despite what you may have read elsewhere—or Ubisoft might be aiming for a slice of the battle royale pie. Whatever it turns out to be, one thing is certain: We will be shooting at stuff.

The Game Awards begins at 5:30 pm PT/8:30 pm ET on December 6. And finally, here's the tease: