I have to admit that while I really like Corsair Strafe mechanical keyboards, I don't personally love MX Silent switches. It's not that they performed poorly for me: I just like the clacking sound of mechanical keyboard switches. But if you have roommates or family members who are trying to sleep (for crying out loud), this might be the keyboard for you.

Best Buy has the Corsair Strafe MX Silent RGB keyboard on sale for $99.99 for Black Friday, which is a really good deal. It's going for $129 on Amazon right now, but was $169.99 until very recently. (One note: Keep in mind that even with the sound dampening, it isn't going to be nearly as quiet as a membrane keyboard. Mechanical switches are always going to make some noise.)

If you're like me and clackier Cherry MX switches suit you better, check out the Corsair Strafe RGB with Cherry MX Red switches, which is $110 on Amazon. It's not as good a deal, but you'll get switches you're probably used to.

Alternatively, the Corsair K95 RGB Platinum is our favorite high-end gaming keyboard, and it's down to $139.99 on Amazon. That's a good deal, as it was nearly $200 just a few days ago.

Corsair Strafe MX Silent RGB keyboard | $99.99 (Save $50)
A good keyboard with extra-quiet mechanical switches for when you don't want to inform the entire household that you're playing CS:GO. Buy at Best Buy.

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum | $139.99 (save $60)
Our favorite gaming keyboard for larger budgets at a great price. Grab it from Amazon or Best Buy.