Telltale Games has hit on hard times lately, following on the restructuring of its staff, which saw some 90 staff members (25% of the studios' workforce) being cut. It may be a case of too fast a growth, with the company branching out in numerous ways, with numerous franchises - with quality arguably having suffered in the process. But the studio is able to deliver memorable, fantastic single-player, narrative-driven experiences, even if they've sometimes stretched a little far off the perfect mark. The first and second season of the studios' take on The Walking Dead series, however, was dead-on.

Telltale has now announced that they'll be giving gamers the chance to "finish Clementine's story". I don't know if I want to know how literal that sentence may be, however; I still remember all the feels from Lee Everett. The company seems to have its thematic circles well though-off, though, and the teaser image is enough to give e some semblance of confidence in their delivery of the game. The axe, the lighting, the thematic resonance in these two teasers is a beautiful thing. here's hoping they hide similarly well-crafted stories. The Walking Dead - The Final Season will be available later this year for gamers in the usual platforms.