There’s no denying that Artificial Intelligence is becoming a bigger and bigger part of our day-to-day lives. If science-fiction films have taught us anything, it’s that the end-state of this scenario is a world ruled by robotic overlords, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun with it until then.

The latest iteration of that fun explores what would happen on a videogame forum populated by an AI. To determine how robots would deal with the gaming discourse, Resetera member minimaxir fed almost all the post titles he could find on the popular forum into a program, and tasked it with developing some brand-new topics of conversation.

The initial thread comes up with some amusing results, although it does suggest that the AI is a little behind the times – the first entry asks about the “newest PS Vita publishers.” Other titles leak the new, socially-inclusive Deus Ex: Mankind Diversity, and tells readers “don’t buy a new game.” The most obvious theme, however, is that Resetera seems to be utterly obsessed with the Nintendo Switch.

The initial bout of AI titles is filled with port-begging, with “users” suggesting ports for a whole load of different titles, including Marvel’s Spider-Man, The Last of Us Part II, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and something called SoulCalibur VI: Gillars of the Tomb Raider. My personal favourites however, are “Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition for Switch,” and an almost poetic thread titled “The Switch is coming to Switch.”

In an attempt to develop their AI further, minimaxir retrained the bot, but the obsession with the Switch continued, with a “PSVR remake” and an Assassin’s Creed Odyssey expansion both announced for Nintendo’s console. The AI seemed, however, to be becoming more powerful, and claimed that Wolfenstein, Doom, and Quake dev John Carmack was also going to be ported to Switch. Elsewhere, the second attempt asked if “anyone else likes the biggest buttons?,” declares that “The Witcher 3 will be released on iOS,” and decided that “The World Ends with YouTubers.” On that last one at least, I think we can all agree.

If you’d like to see these titles and many more, you can check out the entire Resetera thread. Be warned, however, it comes with even more Switch-related port-begging than I’ve been able to include here – we are a PC site, after all.