Say Goodbye to Destiny’s Beta With These Enormous Panoramic Screenshots of the Moon Level on PS4

Destiny’s beta was supposed to end a few hours ago, yet the servers are still up at the moment of this writing. Bungie isn’t exactly known for dropping the axe on the cabling as soon as the clock’s arm reaches the twelve.

That said, all good things come to an end, and it’s unlikely that the servers will be kept up much longer, so here’s something to help bridge you over to September 9th, when the game will finally hit the shelves. Besides, I’m sure many didn’t get to try the moon mission out yesterday, since it was available only for two hours.

In order to let you get a glimpse of how expansive and beautiful the level is, we captured 224 screenshots of the PS4 version and then stitched them together one by one into nine panoramic screenshots, which you can see below.

It’s doubtless that Destiny looks fantastic, not just because of the hardware it runs on, but also due to Bungie’s masterful art direction, that returns in full swing in their upcoming labor of love.

If you don’t believe me, you can just check the screenshots below (of course you should click on each to open the full resolution version), and if you want to see other areas, you can also find those I made from the alpha here.

Images here