It's a big year for Xbox. The company's new console, Project Scorpio, goes on sale this holiday, promising to be the most powerful system ever made.
No Caption Provided

Now, a product page for the mega-powerful console has appeared on the Microsoft Store (via TrustedReviews). Unsurprisingly, it does not show a release date or price. It does list of some bullet points, including:

The most powerful console ever with 6 teraflops of graphical processing power
The first and only console to enable true 4K gaming and high-fidelity virtual reality
Compatible with all Xbox One games and accessories

You can provide your email to be notified of more details on Project Scorpio.

Earlier this month, Xbox boss Phil Spencer said Microsoft may announce more details about it before E3 and then during the show itself.

One of the biggest unanswered questions is about price. Spencer says the system will carry a "premium" price tag, more than the $300 Xbox One S, but that's all we know for now.

"I'm not trying to scare anybody on the price," he said. "We're going to come out on a price that we think is fair for the product that we build and the customers will tell us as they always do. I call it premium because I don't want people to get confused that somehow Scorpio is the thing that is going to take over the Xbox line."

Spencer added that he fully expects that Xbox One S, with its lower relative price point, will sell far better than Project Scorpio.

"The majority of the consoles that we're going to sell are the Xbox One S and I'm very proud of that," he said.

source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pro.../1100-6448647/