This is not an actual mountain stage by any stretch of the imagination, but the Mur de Bretagne can offer a stiff test for even the best riders and that means that the general classification contenders will be ready to test each other and see the kind of form they are in.

The finish has featured before in 2011 and it was here that Cadel Evans managed to climb better than Alberto Contador, which means that the Spanish rider will be interested in making sure that none of his rivals manages to deliver a similar performance.

In Pro Cycling Manager 2015 attacks use two different values: the yellow rider bar, which catalogues the cyclist's overall resistance to sustained effort, and a red bar, designed to show how long he can sustain sudden accelerations.

A solid climber will need to get a lot of yellow to use up as he tackles the gradients, but the Mur de Bretagne finish will make favorites of those who can also manage their red well.

Prediction: Alberto Contador will win in both the video game and in the real world.
Bardet picks up a famous victory

In PCM 2015 victory was not obtained by the Spaniard from Tinkoff but by one of the great French hopes for the Tour de France, Romain Bardet, who managed to be the best out of a relatively crowded field.

The Mur is not as hard to negotiate as the organizers believed and the simple fact that a lot of riders managed to get to the finish in a bunch meant that it was hard to navigate between them and launch a decisive attack.

Mollema, my leader, stayed safe and finished with the group of favorites and Cancellara keeps his Yellow Jersey and will probably only be forced to give it up in the first stage after the coming rest day.

Yesterday I put my money on Cavendish, and I was right, the Manx Missile managed to get his first win in the race after a very long wait, with a truly impressive dash for the line.

The video shows the entire stage as it played out in Pro Cycling Manager 2015:

https://youtu.be/WrnClxJY6Ow