charge of arm-related activities such as face-punching. It reminds me a little of Powerhoof’s Regular Human Basketball, but with more hitting and explosions.

With enough coordination, you can pull off some pretty great moves – I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of one skyscraper-sized robot suplexing another skyscraper-sized robot. And each mech has its own unique ultimate ability, which you can trigger when your health gets too low.

Here’s a trailer to give you a sense of how all this looks in action.

(Check out our full list of upcoming PC games too, while you’re here.)
Worryingly, the Steam page mentions “legendary skins” and other customization features, the developers tell me that players will earn all the cosmetics by playing – you’ll get something for competing in matches, with a chance at better rewards when you win, and loot boxes and microtransactions aren’t part of the picture. That all sounds fair enough to me, and really what I’m interested in most is watching large robots clumsily clobber each other.

Override: Mech City Brawl will feature both local and online co-op and versus modes, plus a single-player campaign. It’s set to launch December 4, in time to play it with all the relatives you see over the holidays.