Nintendo has added a few new rewards to the US My Nintendo program. As usual, these mostly consist of discounts on a selection of recent and classic games for both 3DS and Wii U, although you can also redeem your points for some holiday 3DS themes and a handful of printable Animal Crossing rewards.

In terms of discounts, 3DS owners can get 30% off of the critically acclaimed Legend of Zelda game, A Link Between Worlds, for 50 Gold points. Additionally, Nintendo is offering 40% off of the humorous 3DS life sim, Tomodachi Life (60 Gold points); 30% off of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (300 Platinum points); and 40% off of Picross 3D Round 2 (600 Platinum points).

On top of that, My Nintendo members can get discounts on a couple of Eshop-exclusive games for 3DS, including HarmoKnight, a rhythm-platformer by Pokemon developer Game Freak. You can snag 40% off of the title for 300 Platinum points. Nintendo is also offering 40% off of the tank action game Tank Troopers for 240 Platinum points.

Meanwhile, Wii U's new selection of discounts are all for Virtual Console titles. Members can get 40% off of two N64 classics, Star Fox 64 and F-Zero X, for 200 Platinum points each. You can also get 40% off of the SNES title Kirby's Dream Course on either Wii U or 3DS for 240 Platinum points.

Beyond that, My Nintendo members can redeem their points for a couple of holiday themes for their 3DS. Nintendo is also offering printable Animal Crossing holiday cards (30 Platinum points) and a 2019 Animal Crossing calendar (80 Platinum points), the latter of which keeps track of every villager's birthday.

A number of other rewards are also still available, including discounts on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Majora's Mask 3D, and Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, among many others. You can find the full list on My Nintendo.

While there are no dedicated Switch rewards on My Nintendo, members can use their Gold points to purchase Switch games or DLC on the Eshop and Nintendo's website.