During an interview with Batman voice actor Kevin Conroy, he expressed interest doing a Justice League game with developer Rocksteady. While Rocksteady has said they won't be doing anymore Batman games, fans have voiced their desire for the franchise to continue in a Justice League game. We asked Conroy if he was interested in doing a Justice League game with Rocksteady and he responded enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah! Absolutely," he said. "I would love to do that. It's really hard to record games and very hard to create them, but the result is so rewarding that it makes it worthwhile at the end."

Despite Batman: Arkham Knight's story ending in explosive fashion, Conroy has hopes that the game series will continue.

"I just hope they figure out some way to have segue into a new chapter, but I don't know how they could because it's such a frightening ending," Conroy said. "It's such a great concept, of Batman fighting his way out of Arkham, the different battles he's gotten into in Arkham, I'd hate to think that is the end of that story. I understand it's the third part of the trilogy and it's the end of the arc, but I hope they can figure out some way to translate it into something else. I don't know how they could, though, because the end is so frightening."

While a Justice League video game is just a dream right now, Conroy did drop a hint of something related coming up.

"We're doing a Justice League appearance at New York Comic-Con in a couple of months," he said. "They're bringing as many of together as they can, I think because of the DVD release or something. It's because of something that's about to be released from the old series."

In more Batman news, Warner Bros. announced at Comic-Con that they would be adapting Batman: The Killing Joke into an animated movie. Mark Hamill is reportedly already set to reprise his role as the Joker, but there's been no word on if Conroy will also be a part of the voice cast. When we asked about it, Conroy said The Killing Joke was "a great story" and he would want to voice Batman in the movie.