Remember Grand Theft Auto V for your Commodore 64 computer?

You still have one of those, right? Chunky off-white keyboard, with gray function keys down the right and rainbow stripes along the top? 64 whopping K of memory? A cathode ray TV to plug it into? The old audio-video black box with the sliding switch you have to set between COMPUTER and TV -- you know, the thing that acts as a bypass for your twin-prong rabbit ears antenna?
Grand Theft Auto V (Commodore 64)Majami Hiroz: Welcome to the '80s

Retro designer MajamiHiroz really surfaced a gem of a game here, even if it's not real. Check out those scintillating 320×200 16-colour graphics! Listen to the programmable audio oscillators! Dig those rockin' chiptunes! I think that orange thing's a beach? And those are people, right? Park benches? Palm trees? Oh look, a golf course! And some kids hiking between blobs of things that might be rocks, though don't hold me to that. Check out the movable top on that sweet, sweet convertible!

I don't know what's weirder: the aquamarine-coloured ABS plastic on the retro cassette tape, the idea of a Grand Theft Auto game having "sides" or how mind-blowing this game might have been had it been something you could buy in 1990