With Red Dead Redemption 2 due (on consoles) this Friday, GTA Online offers its players one last chance to earn double money on its western-themed bonus weapons.

If you're yet to complete the Double-Action Revolver and Stone Hatchet kill challenges, this means you're in for $1 million—$250K per challenge, plus an additional $250K a-piece "when you log in [next] week". If you've already obtained both, you still qualify for the latter payout at $500K all told.

Add this to the extra cash earned from Smuggler's Run Sell Missions—with double RP and GTA$—and you'll be well placed to capitalise on this week's vehicle, property and aircraft savings.

From back to front, my pick of this week's planes is the Spitfire-aping P-45 Nokota. With 35 percent off, it's going for $1,938,000 (combined with its trade price discount). On the property front, hangars are subject to the same 35 percent off; while the Declasse Scramjet is 30 percent less its normal price at $3,364,000 (again, with its trade price discount).

Ascertaining trade price there requires you win a round of the Hunting Pack (Remix) Adversary Mode, which I found somewhat lacking at launch earlier this year. Even on sale, the Scramjet isn't cheap either—and I personally prefer flying my Deluxo, or whizzing around on my airborne Oppressor. Nonetheless, the Scramjet's jet propulsion is neat, and requires Rocket League-levels of skyward skill to master. Good luck with that.