Top executive at Brazilian retailer Nuveem has revealed the launch dates of Grand Theft Auto V for PC claiming that the game will launch on March 12 this year.

While speaking with Brazilian website, Codigo Fonte, Thiago Diniz, director of digital distribution of games at Nuveem, said that he doesn’t mind talking about the release date as it has been confirmed already.

“I see no problem talking. I think until now been confirmed. Is scheduled for March on PC, if I’m not mistaken, for the 12th,” reads the [Google translated] statement. Diniz said that the PC version of the game will be different from its console counterparts.

Back in October last year, code within the AMD catalyst driver signaled to the possibility of GTA V for PC, but nothing was concrete at the time as there was no official word from either Rockstar, Take Two Interactive or AMD.

Grand Theft Auto V has been one of the most successful launches of 2013 and is already the fourth biggest selling game of all time in the UK and will probably become the biggest selling game in UK history within the next three months.