Rainbow Six Siege is finally here, and we've been spending a lot of time taking out terrorists within the game's destructible environments.

Now that you've had some time to experience what the tactical shooter has to offer, we want to know what you think. Jump into the comments below and let us know your thoughts:

Is there enough content for a $60 game?
What do you think works (or doesn't) about the progression system?
Which Operator are you digging the most?
Is the lack of a proper single-player campaign a deal-breaker for you?
Post-Launch Support Will Determine Value
TheDJTeknology: Never use a mic on other games but it's a necessity in Rainbow. Having met a like minded group, when we execute as a team the feeling is euphoric! It will be the post launch support that will be the true test of the value. Maps are so nuanced it's going to take awhile to learn deeply.

Voting With Your Wallet
SinfulDuchess: Don't have a problem with the $60 price tag as I haven't bought it nor I intend to.

The Experience Speaks For Itself
dragonball26: Some may think it does and some don't. My opinion, it's competitive and strategic, tactical combat that takes skill( and sometimes luck) to win. It's not a run and gun game at all. It's all about preparation and issuing the old noodle to win. Fuse is my go to operator and you can kill an entire team in one blow if you do it right. I think it's worth just as much as every other game that I purchased out of the whole lot of games that came out. But again this is strategical. And not only that if you bought the Xbox one version you got Vegas 1&2 for free that's 3 games for $60 so yeah it's worth it in my opinion.

No Campaign, No Sale
Randomjeremy: Definitely a deal breaker for me. I've been a fan of this series, since ps2.