It might be summer but my gaming time is filled with titles I need to engage with despite the relative small number of new launches, even as I spend most of my time watching the Tour de France on TV and talking about it with friends.

Pro Cycling Manager 2015 is the game which currently fascinates me because I cannot help but compare the way it creates events and results that are close to those that can exist in real world cycling.

At the same time, the Cyanide simulation is clearly not a totally accurate representation of the actual sport and abstracts a lot of the elements that can influence performance and results in the real world.

I still love to play PCM 2015 and to try to rewrite history, but there are times when I want the complexity level of the experience to be expanded, even if that would not be feasible.

As an alternative to cycling, I plan to spend some quality strategy time with Wargame AirLand Battle, mainly because of its impressive dynamic campaigns, which really remain unique in the military-themed strategy genre.

I still cannot understand why developer Eugen Systems basically abandoned the concept for Red Dragon, and I hope something similar is implemented in their upcoming Act of Aggression.