We’ve seen all the E3 trailers, announcement and gameplay demos, but one question remains: which game characters were the best dressed? Here’ a few of my favorite looks from the games we saw.

A Way Out

70s looks are coming back in a big way, and the two main characters from A Way Out embrace the best of the era. I love the patterned dress shirt peeking out from a brown leather bomber jacket. It’s a very bold pattern, but because he’s covered in neutral colors it’s not overpowering. If you’ve wanted to experiment with prints but don’t know how, take note. This same character is also pairing a bold pattern with a neutral toned jacket in the picture at the top of this post, and I think it’s pretty cool that development studio Hazelight put some thought into what this guy’s taste in shirts is like.

Billie Lurk in Dishonored 2

Billie Lurk looks incredible in the trailer for Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider, and a lot of it has to do with this look. I would commit sins to grab this cowl-necked leather jacket with its bright red panels, which seems tailor made for the discrete murders Bille performs. Not only is it practical—leather is a tough material that’s hard to puncture—but it makes her look like someone you don’t want to fuck with. I also really like the silky handkerchief tucked around her neck, which softens up a very hard, edgy outfit.

Kratos in God Of War

Is this fashion? I’m not sure. Do I finally buy the vision of Kratos as a wanton sex-haver? Oh yes. Does 90% of this look revolve around his new beard? Even if it smells of pine and dead trolls, it’s pretty hot. I’ve also seen leather harnesses come in vogue over the past several years, although many people wear them with a shirt. Kratos looks like his has some utility as armor, plus it makes his pecs look great.

Bowser in Super Mario Odyssey

This seems like a joke, but it’s not. Bowser looks great here. The lavender and white works really well, and a guy of his stature can really rock a three-piece suit. I even love the gratuitousness of the detail in his top hat, which is his own face rendered in gold. Sure, this might only look good on evil dinosaur men, but credit where credit’s due.